Tango StarStrike Ltd. is the controller of personal data that you (the Data Subject) provide to us. We collect the following types of personal data from you: first and last name, e-mail address and contact telephone number. Data collected in an automated module by otpusnise.com, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; information about your computer, mobile device and about connection methods, such as browser type and operating system version. URL (Uniform Resource Locator) complete time (including date and time), number of cookies; products viewed or searched; and any phone number used to contact our operators.
- Why do we need it?
- otpusnise.com may use browser data, such as cookies, Flash cookies or other similar data collected through certain parts of the site for fraud prevention and other purposes.
- When you visit the Site and use our products, or visit a website where otpusnise.com publishes advertisements, content or analytics, otpusnise.com may place a cookie on your web browser. A cookie is a small amount of information stored on a computer in order to identify the browser during interaction with websites. Cookie modules may be used to store items such as identifiers or user preferences. A website may place a cookie module for storage in the browser if the browser settings allow it. A browser may allow a particular website to access the cookie modules, and deny such access to other websites.
- Access information when you log in to provide personalized content to store the last previewed page of a product or service otpusnise.com
- Offers and relevant content to your interests-Internal analysis provided by the client;
- Conduct research to improve the content, products and services of otpusnise.com
- What do we do with your Personal Data?
Your personal data is processed at Tango StarStrike Ltd, located in Bulgaria, ..
Third parties do not have access to your personal data unless there is a specific legal requirement.
- How long do we store them?
Under the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria, we are required to keep your records for 10 years from the last update, in accordance with the Data Retention Policy. After this period, your personal data stored with us will be irretrievably destroyed. Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be retained by us until such time as you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
- What are your rights?
If you believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the opportunity to request to see that information, correct it or delete it. Please contact us using the feedback form on the SITE. If you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal data, please contact the data controller via the SITE . Our data controller will review your complaint and make every effort to resolve the matter. If you still feel that your personal data has not been processed in a lawful manner, you can contact the Data Protection Commission and lodge a complaint with them.